Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Taken, What a movie thrill ride

Once in a while a movie comes along and captures the attention of a generation. This wasn't one of them. However it did completely engross me for two hours. In fact it was one of the best "Spy" type movie I have seen in a while.

Liam Nelson plays a retired spy, who has his daughter kidnapped. The plot is pretty simple, but the story is well put together. Nelson's character Bryan Mills plays a cool headed bad ass. I actually think that he is really a Jedi Knight in the movie, but they don't go into details. The fact that Nelson looks like a regular guy, makes the movie so much more real.

Yahoo Users gave this movie a -A, while the critics gave it a C.

I'd personally give it 4 out of 5 skis. My only gripe was two scenes that were a little too much, and made you snap back into reality and say, "Hollywood" under your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment