Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Cove - Not Knowing Is So Much Easier


So much media attention has been given towards the hunting to whales by the Japanese lately that it is common knowledge. However a news headline has so little information. Recently a documentary movie has been getting alot of media attention, yet it is still relatively unknown to the main stream public. Across the nation this film seem to snatching up awards at film festivals. I knew it was about some ill fated dolphins, but till last night I had no idea the depths of the subject.

Sometimes not knowing is easier than knowing. And now that I know I feel obligated to do something about it.







At the very least I will make a contribution http://www.takepart.com/thecove

I under stand now Bob Barker!

No comments:

Post a Comment